O’Marché Frais is part of a French retail group created in 1984 with 20 major outlets across the Paris area. In this field of activity cash transactions remain very prominent (25 % of total volume).
To implement an automated cash handling system that intends to address issues like cash differences and which can help staff to save time as well as dissuade criminals. They also wanted an ergonomic and user friendly solution.
Their Business Benefits:
- Eliminating cash differences
- Freeing up time for cashiers
- Automatic authentication of banknotes
- Facilitating check-out transactions by optimising the availability of cashiers, especially at peak times
- Making stores more secure.
Quote from customer:
“Compared to competitors, the following made a real difference: integration took place without having to alter out check-outs. The SafePay note deposit module in particular seemed very practical to use as it was possible to slip it under the counter to enable the cashier to feed in the notes. This solution also afforded a higher level of security than any other,” says Guillaume Charpentier, Director of IT systems, O´Marché Frais.