Closed and secure system
• Cash arrives counted and checked in closed cassettes from the checkouts
• Cash never exposed during refilling or maintenance
• Recycling cassettes automatically emptied into transfer units for secure CIT pick-up
• Online control and reporting through SafePay Control software
Back office transfer unit – SafePay SCL or SafePay CTU
• End-to-end ink protection.
• Cash paid into SafePay in the checkout line is taken by staff in sealed, ink-protected cassettes and deposited into SafePay SCL in the back office.
• The cash is automatically deposited into an ink-protected security case which is ready for CIT pick-up.
• Integrated process which ties together the front office, back office and CIT.
• Cash paid into SafePay in the checkout line is taken by staff in sealed, ink-protected cassettes and deposited into SafePay CTU in the back office.
• The cash is automatically deposited, stacked and sealed in special security bags ready for CIT pick-up.
Note recycler – SafePay NR2
• Configurable for cashier operation or self-service
• Single slot for payment and dispensing
• Handling of multiple currencies
• Equipped for CashBack
• Ink protection of notes at checkout and during transportation
• Floor-anchored for physical protection
Coin recycler – SafePay CR2
• High-resolution graphical display for clear communication with customer
• Large coin bowl for simple payment
• High storage capacity – one refill in the morning lasts all day
• High speed for faster payment and refilling
• Customer deposits automatically refill the machine thereby reducing coin purchases